Brisbane Snake Catcher & Removal | Call us on 0434 146 109
No cash? No Worries! we provide a mobile eftpos facility which accepts Debit & Credit cards.
Call us any time of the day or night our snake catchers are ready to respond to your calls 24 hours 7 days a week
Why choose our snake catchers?
- Highly experienced snake catchers with years of
- trained in dealing with all snake species
- Our snake catchers are reliable & provide a guranteed Response
- 24/7 Days a week call us any time of the night or day
- Friendly Service
- Professional Advice
- Fully Licensed
- Trained in First Aid specifically for snake bites
- We have a network of snake catchers for whatever reason we cant come out we will have another snake catcher sent out
Interesting facts about Brisbane snakes
- Brisbane shares home with 27 different terrestrial species of snakes
- We have the second most venomous land snake on the planet! The Eastern brown snake
- Statistics say that 90% of snake bites occur due to the person(s) attempting to capture or kill the snake
- 1 in 3 homes has a carpet python living there
- Hatchling/ Juvinile snakes have just as much capacity to cause death or health issues
- Our snakes vary greatly in colour, size and patterns. For instance contrary to popular belief an Eastern brown does not have to be brown! this it is why it is a must to have a professional ID the snake
- Popular Myth says snakes only live out in the bush or in the desert however this not true. Snakes thrive within human habitat. We provide plenty of refuge for them and attract rodents around our property which creates an excellent food source for them.
- It is illegal to interfere with any wildlife including removing a snake from your property without the necessary permit, doing so can result in hefty fines or jail time.
Snakes are an Integral part of our Eco System
It is important we respect our wildlife as it plays an integral role within our Eco system this includes snakes and reptiles. The old saying 'the only good snake is a dead snake' has been passed down generations, this has a caused a complete misunderstanding of these wonderful animals. We can live harmoniously with them if we are aware of the facts and the potential dangers of them. By having them removed by a professional snake catcher and relocating them safely in a suitable habitat, they can go on there way and contribute to our environment. It is important that no one without an appropriate license interferes with these animals including removing them as it is a federal offence to do so under the Nature Conservation Act of 1992, hefty fines do apply and possible jail time.
Our licensed snake catchers are passionate about serving the public and protecting our wonderful wildlife within Brisbane. It is our mission to help keep the public live safely amongst our wildlife and at the same time contribute to the conservation of these amazing animals.
If you have been bitten by a snake Dial '000' immediately and apply the correct First Aid treatment
Click here for the correct First Aid procedure for snake bites
EVERY HOUSEHOLD SHOULD HAVE ONE OF THESE SNAKE BITE BANDAGES ON HAND